1) How do I proceed if I want to remain completely anonymous for the donation ?
If you choose to remain anonymous, Snehadhara will undertake not to reveal any information in any published list about who the donor is or what the donation amount is.
2) Why am I being redirected to Rang-De for the donation ? Is my credit card information safe with RangDe ?
Rang De is our partner for online transfers. It uses a highly secure payment gateway with all security checks in place. RangDe uses BillDesk for all card transactions. You are provided with best-in-class security standards when it comes to using the BillDesk service so that your transactions at BillDesk are safe. To prevent unauthorized access and ensure the appropriate use of information, BillDesk has put in place appropriate procedures to safeguard all personal information that BillDesk collects online.
Further BillDesk is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. This ensures that your account numbers, personal data and other online information exchange at BillDesk are never sent over the Internet unencrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorised individuals. This encryption is done using 128-bit encryption, the maximum level of encryption possible today on the Internet.
3) How do I make a cheque contribution ?
Please make the cheque in favour of ‘Snehadhara Foundation’, and courier/post it or kindly arrange to have it picked up or dropped off at our center in JP Nagar, Bangalore
4) Can I do a direct bank deposit to your account ?
Yes, please write to us for our bank deposit details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly click on the DONATE- Bank/Cheque tab on the top of this page to access our Donation form.
5) I am ready to donate, is it possible to pick up the cheque in Bangalore ?
Yes, we can arrange to have the cheque picked up from your location.
1) I’m confused, What’s this donation all about ?
2) What is the need for the new facility ?
Snehadhara is currently operating out of rented premises in JP Nagar which are expensive to maintain and limited in scope for expansion of our capacity. The new facility will afford ample space to run multiple programs in parallel, besides opening up greater possibilities for outdoor and experiential learning and living for many children.
3) What are the timelines for the construction to be started and completed ?
We are in the process of getting the land conversion completed, which is mandatory as per the Karnataka Land Act. Post this, the construction will commence which would take around 6-7 months to complete. With this getting through we are hoping to have one phase of the facility up by March 2018.
1) Can I help in any other way ?
2) I have more questions, where do I get the answers ?