Make a Donation
We dare to dream of building an inclusive society because we know that the many of you are the wind beneath our wings. Your support is critical to us.
Snehadhara was set up with the vision of “sustainable community living” for children and their families. All that we do at Snehadhara stems from this sense of community that we wish to co-create. This being the core of what we do since its inception we have never placed affordability as a criterion for any child having access to the arts. This has allowed us to intake children from varied backgrounds and have our outreach programmes reach various vulnerable and special needs groups across the country. These include children with disabilities, children from at-risk backgrounds like slums, observation homes and sex work communities, children under pediatric palliative care, and others with whom learning, therapeutic and inclusion goals are met through arts practices.
Over the past few years, Snehadhara has worked with around 7500 children through direct interventions, with over 70000 children through indirect interventions in institutions or care and learning, and in communities. Our work has touched the lives of these individuals and communities, thanks to the generosity of people like you.
We would be grateful for your support in any way towards our work!
How can you help?
- Make a donation towards builiding our Corpus.
- Help Sponsor/Part Sponsor a child.
- Sponsor an outing we are planning with and for them.
- Support the community kitchen costs at the campus.
- Support us with costs of session materials like visual arts material, instruments, theatre props, story books, etc.
- Invite our children over for a meal or stay over, for every such experience is more than just a shared meal or visit.
- Come and treat our children to an artistic experience that is designed to include them completely.
- Spread the word about our work and appeal for support in your circles of influence.
- Tell us any other way you want to help and we can work it out together! Be a part of our journey.
Every contribution, big or small, will be a step towards our goal. Even a modest donation can have a significant impact on the lives of these children.
There are two ways in which you may choose to donate. All donations are eligible for tax exemption under Section 80g of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
To make a donation through Google Pay
- Select New Payment
- Select Bank Transfer Option
- Enter Account Number: 913010016304893
- Re-enter Account Number: 913010016304893
- IFSC: UTIB0000333
- Recipient Name: SNEHADHARA FOUNDATION
- Click Continue
- Enter the amount
- Pay using your bank account credentials.
To make a donation through NEFT
- A/c Title: SNEHADHARA FOUNDATION
- Bank Name: Axis Bank
- A/c No: 913010016304893
- A/c Type: Savings Account
- IFSC/NEFT/RTGS Code: UTIB0000333
- SWIFT Code: AXISINBB333
- MICR Code: 560211012
- CUST ID: 848520604
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org upon making the donation with your name, screenshot of payment made and PAN number to issue the 80G certificate.
Snehadhara Foundation is a registered trust under applicable laws in India. Donations to the trust are exempt from Income Tax to the extent provided for under Section 80g of the Income Tax Act, 1961.